A LivePretty.com Thanksgiving Menu Top 10
posted by Beth on November 14, 2016
1 comment »
LivePretty.com fans asked and we answered. Having a hard time finalizing your menu for this Thanksgiving, or your “Friend Giving” dinner party? Here are our top ten must have Thanksgiving family favorites. Enjoy, share them with your friends and family, and Happy Thanksgiving!
10. Apple Pie: A perfect end to a wonderful Thanksgiving meal. All American Apple Pie. Not a baker? Give it a go. I promise you you can do this and your guests and family will be in awe. It’s too easy and way too yummy not to have on you Thanksgiving table.
9. Pumpkin Cheesecake: Need something different for dessert this year? Willing to give cheesecake a try? Again, this is easy, and so good. Pumpkin Cheesecake is a must.
8. Cinnamon Grapefruit Martini: A Great Beverage. This Thanksgiving Cocktail is grown up fall flavors in a glass.
7. Homemade Gravy: Enough said. Make it yourself and you will be over the moon happy with how it tastes.
6. Homemade Cranberry Sauce: Do not buy canned cranberry sauce. Make it. Again, you don’t know what your missing in store bought Cranberry Sauce until you try homemade. The difference is amazing.
5. Stuffing: Gotta have it, so make it delicious.
4. Mashed Potatoes: Oh so good… I can almost taste these slathered in gravy next to the turkey and cranberry sauce.
3. Brie Asparagus Casserole: Gotta add a veggie to the plate for balance, may as well make it amazing. This is devine.
2. Sweet Potato Casserole: This is simply amazing. Forget the marshmallow version. This is your recipe.
1. The Turkey: No matter how you choose to make it, and there are so many ways, make it. The is tradition. This is Thanksgiving.
And just because we don’t want you to miss out, here are a few more favorites. Enjoy.
Quick Cornbread Casserole
Fabulous Overnight Rolls: AKA Pepperoni Rolls
Simply Roasted Vegetables
Marsala Bacon Brussels Sprouts
Pumpkin Dip: Pumpkin Fluff
Pumpkin Pie with Carmel Pecan Topping
Setting the table
Thanksgiving Pineapple Turkey Centerpiece
Elizabeth Montgomery James
After living in California for several years, Beth and her husband, Rod, relocated to Florida, to live, work, and play. They have two adorable daughters, and Beth is very involved with her children’s schools as a parent volunteer, Daisy troupe, and other community organizations such as the Junior League. Beth enjoys crafts, yoga and fitness, as well as a nice glass of Chardonnay. Beth is a graphic designer who has worked on national and international ad campaigns for top consumer brands, and now brings her talents to a variety of projects in and around Central Florida. In addition for bringing classic elegance to everything she touches, Beth has a natural talent for making everything pretty, from kids’ birthday parties to her garden.