Our Favorite Holiday Treats
As another year draws to an end, I present to you (get it? PRESENT to you???) some of what I consider the best of Live Pretty to help make your holiday a bit more special. So here is a round up of everything merry, bright, and — best of all — delicious. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, and a blessed New Year to you and yours.
1. Traditional Sugar Cookie Cut Outs (a fabulous go-to for holiday cookie making)
2. Cinnamon Sugar Nut Crescent Cookies (these will melt in your mouth):
3. The Best Pizzelles … EVER!
6. Fire Ice Cream (a simple and stunning dessert that will wow kids from 1 to 92)
7. One Bowl Mint Brownies (a great recipe should you need to whip something up quickly for a holiday potluck)
8. Perfect Pancakes for Christmas Morning
9. Dark Drinking Chocolate for Santa’s Helpers as they sit around wrapping presents and watching Love, Actually (one of our holiday favorites)
10. Christmas Cookie Martini (because Santa may need something stronger by the time he reaches your house on Christmas Eve)
11. Cranberry Mojito (A creative way to use up the last of the cranberry sauce from Christmas dinner)
12. Christmas Herbal Bread Wreath (a labor of love, but one of the yummiest carbs you will ever experience!)
Happy Holidays from all of us at Live Pretty!